This time last year, we were just days away from our 65th anniversary Big Night Out event. After months of planning, we were excited to join with over 800 attendees for a night of food, fun, and storytelling. This year things are going to look different, but there is still so much to look forward to. Here are our top 5 reasons to be excited for the Big Night Out…
- Options for everyone. Our free, virtual option makes this event more accessible than ever. Guests can attend in-person or virtually and still participate fully in the evening’s program and silent auction.
- Beautiful weather. Moving this event to April 9th has given us the opportunity to be outdoors. In-person guests will enjoy the beautiful patio space offered by the Scottsdale Camelback Inn and the event layout has been modified for safe and comfortable social distancing.
- A wild night. This year’s theme is “Out In the Wild.” Whether attending in-person or from home, we want you to don your black, white, and gold attire (with maybe a hint of animal print). Who knows what type of wild surprises might pop up throughout the night…
- So much to celebrate. Be prepared for some amazing stories as we honor our three Bigs of the Year. Each will shed light on how they came to serve at BBBSAZ and insights into how they and their Littles have stayed connected throughout the past year.
- Money for what matters. The Big Night Out is not only a fun event, it is our largest fundraiser of the year. It brings together the entire Big Brothers Big SIster community to celebrate the power of mentorship and the inherent potential in our youth. The dollars raised during this event allow us to offer our mentorship programs to over 1,500 youth each year at no cost to them or their families.
What makes this event truly special are the Matches, Board members, donors, and community members who join us. Registration is now open for both in-person and virtual attendees. We hope to see you there!
The Big Night Out In the Wild
April 9th, 2021
Learn more and save your seat by clicking here.
Gala Co-ChairsAndrew & Amy Walters and Chris & Kimberly Guimarin