Work With Us to Build a Strong Community
At Big Brothers Big Sisters, we’re always looking for talented, dedicated people who believe in the power of role models and the potential of children.
One of the most rewarding avenues to getting involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona is to work within our Agency. Starting a career with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona is an opportunity to blend your passions, unique talents, and personal values with an aspiration to make a difference within our community.
Since 1955 Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona has been changing the perspectives of the youth we serve and have helped enable them to see the world around them in a more positive, pragmatic manner. With that new-found way of thinking, they can see their potential with more clarity and aspire for bigger things in their future. Our success is a direct result of dedicated and motivated team members, working together to create a lasting impression and impact on Maricopa county’s youth, schools, and communities.
An Opportunity For Growth
That's obviously true for the youth we serve. But it's also true within our Agency, too. We need skilled and ardent people in a variety of expertises including: Executive Leadership, Fund Development, Program Management, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources, and Finance.
Justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) are central to our mission and values, and BBBS is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for our staff to embody and fulfill our mission. We continuously strive to foster a safe environment where all individuals feel respected, welcomed, and valued.
We care deeply about our employees and know holistic support is essential for our staff to carry out the BBBS mission.
Our Benefits Offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Choose one of our three medical plans, dental and vision plans.
- Coverage available for your spouse and/or eligible dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan (with annual discretionary company match)
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to you
- Ancillary insurance plans available for purchase
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement (role dependant)
- Starting Paid Time Off - Part-Time: 80 hours / Full-Time: 160 hours
- Eleven paid holidays
- Performance based incentive plans (role specific)
Our Culture Offers:
- Mission focus and pride in the work we do
- Flexible Work Environment
- Remote Hybrid Work Environment (role dependant)
- Bring your pet into the office
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regularly scheduled stay interviews and pulse surveys
- Staff Committees that focus on large-level agency work: Volunteer Recognition; Match Engagement; Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion (JEDI); Safety; Employee Involvement; and Holiday Engagement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Alberto Noeggerath, HR & Operations Administrator - email@example.com
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
People of color, LGBTQIA+, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Want To Know More?
Meet our team or contact Alberto Noeggerath at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about working with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona. Visit this page for career opportunities with Big Brothers Big Sisters agencies nationwide.